This week Vencomatic Group is attending VIV Europe, an European trade show based on the ‘Feed to Meat’ principle. This event is held every four years and is set to become the World Expo for animal husbandry & processing. VIV Europe is held at the Jaarbeurs Utrecht complex in the Netherlands from Tuesday May 20th to Thursday May 22th. Visit the Vencomatic Group booth in Hall 11, CO64.
At VIV Europe Vencomatic Group presents a number of products amongst others:
- Grando Nest; a spacious nest for modern breeders;
- Ovograder; a grader for hatching and table eggs;
- Veranda Breeder; a multi-tier group housing system for layer and broiler breeders;
- Clima+ design; for effective climate control;
- X-treck; a unique concept that enables on-farm hatching in traditional broiler houses;
- Q-Perch; a new way of controlling red mite and many more.
On Wednesday May 21st our Poultry Specialist Pieter de Gouw will give a presentation about on-farm hatching; the right hatching environment for optimized broiler health. This presentation is part of the “Options for Antibiotic free poultry production conference” at VIV Europe.
You can register for the conference using this link.
For more information about VIV Europe, visit the website.